Thursday, April 10, 2008

Stashed

Spent some time yesterday organizing my stash on Ravelry. Loves it. Still need a better camera, tho, trying to photograph my stash by the remaining 45 minutes of light when I get home from work is tough. Especially when also trying to entertain the birthday-boy. And clean. And drink sippy:Some pictures came out better:

But not great. I harken back to my beginning photography class, and my teacher telling me that no matter what I do while developing, if there's no light, there isn't going to be any image. The same holds true in the digital world, and apparently, especially so if you have a crappy, old, crappy camera that was never meant for anything more than drunken late night pictures of your cat.
Those will not be featured here. At least, not today.

No comments:

MacKenna's Booties

MacKenna's Booties